Saturday, March 3, 2007

TEAM HARDCORE WINS AGAIN!!

We took Crew to a freestyle wrestling tournament at Red Mountian High School. He weighed in at 38lbs. There were 11 kids in his weight division. Crew won his first match, lost his second and pinned his third opponent. His fourth match was a bi because the GIRL he was going to wrestle started crying when Crew showed her his FIGHTING FACE. Usually when a boy finds out he will be wrestling a girl they get embarrassed and mad, not Crew... He said, "Bring that girl out I'm going to hurt her." After wrestling for third and fourth Crew lost and took fourth.

5 comments:

Aleia said...

Faith and Crew played so cute together last night. Lets visit eachother real soon! Your a CHAMP Crew! Aleia

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got one of these too!

Heather said...

Congratulations Crew!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

We will have to have a wrestling tournament with all the boys!! I am glad he is having fun!

Pace & Gwen said...

Great work, Crew! (OR should I say great work Dad - and perhaps some cool uncles, maybe mom too, I don't know - for training Crew) Cute stuff! Ash tells me so much about your kids, guys. They are ADORABLE.